what life would be like if personal adversity were gone
dont get me wrong, I am thankful for adversity in my life
I am grateful for the times when challenging times have been thrusted upon me
I have grown to love those times, and learn from them
But sometimes......
I wish that the battles I have with myself were gone,
I wish I could look in the mirror
and not see what satan wants me to see,
I wish I could look past my 'worldly' flaws and see my celestial self,
I wish for one day I could see
what everyone who loves me sees in me,
I wish I could love myself as much as I love my Heavenly Father and the Savior.
I realize this isn't a thing to brag about
but honestly, who doesn't feel this way sometimes
I think that is the nature of life,
I think Heavenly Father allows us to feel this conflict
so we can realize who we really are
so we can grow to love ourselves as he loves us
And loving myself that way is going to be hard,
But I bet it's worth it
THIS IS WONDERFUL!
ReplyDeleteoh my goodness...i LOVE this...so much.
ReplyDeletewhat a great post!
ReplyDeletegood post!
ReplyDelete